A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Portland Black Lipstick Company

This is kind of a late review but the products are really good so I figured I would post it anyway! A LONG time ago, I ordered some stuff from Portland Black Lipstick Company. If you are looking for some more interesting lip colours that are independently made and highly pigmented, I would highly recommend them! Their packaging and shipping materials are also quite nice.


THE GOODS




They also provided some samples with my order; the samples are large enough to use many times so I quite appreciated that!


SWATCHES

From left to right:Coffee, Black, Chaiborg, Bad Penny, Artificial Amethyst, Metallurgy, Indigo Bridge, Blood Red, Black Lagoon, Black.
As you can see, the pigmentation is just excellent. The formulation of all of them is really nice as well, they apply nicely and are long wearing. Again, I would recommend giving them a try if you are looking for something different for your lip wardrobe!

Have you tried this company? Which colours do you have?

4 comments:

  1. i think i have heard of that company somewhere but havent bought anything from them yet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool shades. I like the red and blue ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooo my favorite shades are the two blue ones! Indigo bridge and black lagoon! I totally would try those out for a neat look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing, although I am lipstick shy. I never do more than red or wine...

    ReplyDelete