A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fancy Strappy Sports Bras

HOLY CRAP IS IT FALL YET?? It's September and we have still been having hot days here, it is driving me nuts that I am still stuck in my horrid summer clothing! Let's get a bit cold out so I can wear some freakin' scarves or tights or something, yeah?????? Moving on......

Recently, I noticed that sports bras with fancy strap details have become trendy. I am really not into the whole active-wear-as-clothing trend but I have definitely jumped on this particular bandwagon. Due to being larger in the chest area, a lot of clothing ends up being more revealing for everyday wear than I would like it to be. For example, I have a few maxi dresses that I like to wear for casual outings on super hot days......unfortunately, their necklines make them more suitable for wearing over a bathing suit at the beach. I am sure you may have noticed that I am not particularly shy about cleavage or anything but we don't need cleavage ALL the time. When I layer certain things with a sports bra, it gives me more coverage and the straps actually look nice and provide detail. 

THE OUTFIT


Earrings: Buffalo David Bitton
Sports Bra: Lululemon
Bracelets: Le Chateau
Maxi Dress: Suzy Shier
Shoes: Shelley's London Cartore

SHOES


THANK YOU fancy sports bras for bringing my less than modest maxi dresses back out of the closet!

What do you think of the fancy strappy sports bra layering trend? 

5 comments: