A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, September 18, 2015

Striped Maxi Skirt

YEAHHH it's Friday!!! Just kidding, I have to work this weekend. LAME. Anyway, here is another summer outfit. We have been having really nice weather here for this time of year!

I am sure I have said this before but I will say it again - I LOVE MAXI SKIRTS!!! They are one of my favourite things to wear in the summer......and they can also carry over into your fall wardrobe! This black and white striped maxi has got a lot of wear this summer.

THE OUTFIT


Earrings: Lemantula Designs
Necklace: Gift from a friend
Top: Zara
Bracelets: Le Chateau
Skirt: WM
Shoes: Minimarket Plateau Mirage

SHOES


ACCESSORIES


Well it's time for me to get off of the computer.......I have guests visiting next week so there is much cleaning to be done! 

How was your week?

2 comments: