A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Summer Outfit Haiku FAIL

***EDIT: Upon opening this post to proofread it, I realized I f**ked up. A Haiku has 5 syllables, then 7 syllables, then 5 syllables on the last line. Somehow I have done it 7-5-7. I am not sure why I wrote this post as a bunch of messed up Haikus in the first place. Sometimes I wonder if I am all there anymore.***

I've run out of things to say
So I'll write Haikus
To describe my summer clothes

Black and blue are great colours
I love peplum tops
They do hide my stomach flap

Crochet is in style this year
Long black skirt flowing
Ventilation as I walk

I like black chunky sandals
They trip me often
Be careful when you wear them

THE OUTFIT


Sunglasses: Guess
Earrings: Lemantula Designs
Necklace: Aldo Accessories
Top: Express
Shrug: Simons (Twik)
Skirt: WM
Shoes: Shelleys London Cartore


Have you ever written posts
With only Haikus
Please try it if you haven't*

*Please try not to be an idiot like me and write yours correctly. Alternatively, if you have not lost your mind like I have, just continue writing normal posts as usual. Have a great day!

5 comments: