A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Black and Yellow

It's Saturday so that means it's clubbing outfit time! These pictures are not from today, I am otherwise occupied this weekend. For this look I wore one of my favourite latex dresses and paired it with bright yellow eyeshadow and graphic liner.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
BROWS: Lime Crime Quill.
LIPS: MAC Media Lipstick.
CHEEKS: A Hot Mess Cosmetics Blush in Last Day on Earth (Made by me).
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Medusa's Makeup Eye Dust in Big Bird, Sugarpill ElektroCute in Hi-Viz, Inglot Matte 343 and 353.
Liners: Lime Crime Quill, UD Perversion.
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES



THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT


Synth Dreads: Made by me.
Necklace: ArtWithLatex
Bracelet: Le Chateau
Dress: Polymorphe
Tights: Ebay
Boots: Demonia

PSA: Leaving your condoms on the floor of the club may lead to unsafe sexual intercourse.
What are you up to this weekend?

11 comments:

  1. Stunning! Super crazy but pretty! I've never used yellow like that but I would love to try a black/yellow look! Also I'm DYING for inglot shadows! I need some of their rainbow pan shadows! Also OH LOL about the condom! Hope no one picked it back up and used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always admired how you're able to use yellow in a manner that makes me wish I used more yellow... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to admit that yellow is not my favourite colour. Might have to do with me looking like crap whenever I wear it! ^^ But as Sharlynn said, you looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING! I love the makeup. The yellow goes nicely with the colour of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup is awesome and your outfit is amazing! I bought that palette from Sephora and i'm waiting for it to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tights are to die for! :-) I just couldn't come up with the right key words to search for them. Or maybe they're not sold anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In case someone was interested, I searched for "opaque fishnet tights" and found them!

      Delete
  7. Stop-you-in-your-tracks awesome eye makeup. Swoon!!!

    Have a stellar Halloween week!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete