A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Halloween Tag!

THE HALLOWEEN TAG

1. Favorite Halloween song?

AFI's cover of Halloween by the Misfits.


2. Witch or Vampire?

I'm going to have to say Vampire because then I could live forever!! I think it is quite fascinating to see how things change over time so quickly; for example, when my parents were kids colour TV was brand new and now we are all carrying around tiny computers with us every day!  I would like to be around to see things like how technology advances and what happens to our environment. Also, I could get away with wearing a cape and swooping around in the night. That too.

Also, isn't Alexander Skarsgard a vampire or something?



Vampire it is.

3. Favorite thing about Halloween?

The costumes and the parties! Being able to get away with wearing spider webs and skulls and black and orange without getting the side-eye.

4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon?

PARTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I actually don't like horror movies very much.

5. Skeletons or Zombies?

SKELETONS. Especially dancing skeletons!

If you know what this is from I love you.


6. Favorite Halloween candy?

Individually wrapped Reese Peanut Butter Cups.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is always a good one to watch around Halloween. Mindless Indulgence mentioned Ginger Snaps which is an old favourite as well (and it's Canadian!)

8. Favorite Halloween costume?

When me and my best friend did Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.


9. Favorite Halloween store?

I guess I would have to say Michael's or Fabricland as I get most of my costume supplies from there. Pottery Barn always has nice Halloween home decor items.

10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no?

Oh yes. Unfortunately, my carving skills are somewhat lacking. 


I got a white pumpkin for this year, I want to make some sort of skull out of it. I'm sure that will go well ;P

11. Bats or Black Cats?

BOTH.

12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday?

Awww yeeah.

13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate?

NEITHER.
 If I had to name a Halloween drink, I would have to say cocktails made with Blavod black vodka.



Thanks to Coffin Kitsch for the tag! I wasn't really feeling Halloween this year for some reason (blasphemy!) Last week I started to make my costume and I finally started to get excited! I need to get my sh*t together and get my costume done, I have been making a viking costume out of upholstery fabric........we'll see how that turns out!

9 more days until Halloween!

3 comments: