A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Vegas 2014

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great Halloween! 

Last year, I was in Las Vegas with friends for Halloween. Here are some random pictures from my trip!

Freemont Street



They have a Tiki bar Called Frankie's Tiki Room off the strip which offers some VERY potent cocktails! It was pretty fun, they had a bunch of people working there in costume for Halloween playing different roles when you would talk to them. They had a guy come to our table and read Tarot cards for us which was quite amusing.



After seeing the Zombie Burlesque Show




Fun fact about me: I am scared of David Copperfield.

HELP!!!

Cirque Du Soleil



Note that I do not actually smoke, we just found bejewelled cigarette holders and felt that Vegas was an very fitting place to pretend to use them lol!


Star Trek Costumes


What did you do for Halloween this year?

6 comments:

  1. I loved David Copperfield as a child! Are you afraid of being magicked away? I wish to visit the States for Halloween one day, but I'm not quite sure whether Las Vegas would make it to my to visit list... I'd much rather see Lousianna and New York, maybe Salem!

    This year I was sick at home on Halloween. The second year in a row where I didn't do much... -.-#

    ReplyDelete