A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, March 11, 2016

Casual Friday: Lime Green & Bats

Whilst cleaning out my closet awhile ago, I came upon this lime green sweater with bats that I forgot I had.  I wore it to a motorcycle show that my husband dragged me to. I decided to get out some colourful eyeshadows since I have been drowning in a sea of worksafe neutrals lately.

EQUIPMENT

Sugarpill Acidberry, MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint in Blushing Berry, Inglot Matte 343 and AMC 59.
MAKEUP


THE OUTFIT


Earrings: The Rogue + The Wolf
Necklace: Running With Scissors
Sweater: Sourpuss Clothing
Jeans: Guess
Boots: Brown's Shoes

What are you up to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm very inspired to do a lime green makeup look. :) I think that's going to
    be my weekend project. ^v^
    Love,
    Madam Noire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your makeup and that adorable sweather. Bats are very cute ^__^ Lime green is one of my favourite color and I love to abbinate with red lips. My favourite lime green is Thrash from Urban Decay. Have a nice weekend and sorry for my terrible english :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the few people I know who can wear lime green and not look washed out! Love the look and the sweater!

    ReplyDelete