A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, July 11, 2016

Attempting to Dress in a Summer-y Fashion

 IS IT FALL YET?? NO??!? Crap. Well then. 
Here is one of my attempts at trying to dress myself in the summer. I wore some colours and sh*t. 

THE EQUIPMENT

MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Strut Your Stuff, UD 24/7 Liner in Electric, H&M earrings, Toenail polish: China Glaze Celtic Sun, Avon nail polish that just says "FLAMMABLE" on the bottom, and L'Oreal Magic Top Coat in The True Gold. Necklace:from an independent clothing store in my hometown that I bought YEARS ago. I broke it quite some time ago and recently added a new chain to it so I could wear it again. 

MEHHHHHHHHHH


Top: Guess
Skirt: Topshop
Sandals: Shellys London

For those of you out there who are summer people, do share what you have been wearing! I enjoy looking at outfit posts of people who look breezy and effortlessly stylish in the summer.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could see more of the nail polish, the cmbination looks amazing in my mind! And you pull off colours just as good as black, I can assure you! Although I'm also longing for the time when the dreaded day star has less power...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I wore some colors and sh*t ...." HAHAHAHA! OMG! I just spit out my coffee. You look marvelous, simply divine. That skirt is killer -- it looks like an Impressionist painting, maybe a Renoir. What is the print? Neon colors are all the rage right now and I can't help but think of the 80s, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

    And I must apologize. You've been so nice to comment on my posts and I'm so behind in reading your blog. I feel like such a jerk. For the record, you're outfits are pretty damned stunning. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing.... I honestly do think you look amazing in everything you decide to wear :)
    That skirt is just AMAZING!!!
    I´m so sorry for not having visiting your blog lately.. life has been a bit too hectic :/
    Here in Finland the weather has been quite hot.. I honestly can´t stand hot weather... makes me feel weird... I much prefer the autumn and winter ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that skirt! The colors are great, and the pattern does remind me of impressionist art or something (I'm terrible with art history). I've been trying to embrace the seasons and dress appropriately for the season blah blah, but Nordstrom just had their annual sale and I ordered some delightful fall things and now I just want it to be NOT RIDICULOUSLY HOT. It was 40 deg C today here. WHAT THE HECK.

    ReplyDelete