A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, July 25, 2016

Black and Neon

Happy Monday! I am right in the thick of a 9 day in a row stretch at work and pardon me for being dramatic but I am DYING UP IN HERE. I will soon have some holidays and live music to see so I just need to keep my eyes on the prize and power through! 
Here is another of my attempts to survive a hot day in all black. I have added some neons to signify that I was, in fact, trying to participate in this thing they call "summer." 

EQUIPMENT

MAC Lady Danger lipstick, Earrings: H & M, Necklace: gift from my mom.
WEIRD BLURRY OUTFIT PHOTOS


Note the awkward pose to show the different panels of the skirt.

Sunglasses: Guess
Top and Cuff: Le Chateau
Skirt: Workhall (local)
Shoes: Shelleys London

How's your Monday going?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, good old Lady Danger! I've been wearing obnoxiously bright lipstick, too. I think I'm gonna do a roundup post of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are awesome. impossible to find hot-weather shoes that look awesome imo

    ReplyDelete