A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, August 22, 2016

Plum Skirt

Well hello there! Finally, summer is almost over and it is starting to cool off outside!! Fall is my favourite time of year and I can't wait to start wearing my fall clothing! Anyway, here is another attempt at surviving heat while trying to look like I put some effort into my appearance. I tried to do some plum and purple tones to spice up my neutral eyeshadow but my crappy photography skills did not pick it up. 

THE EQUIPMENT

Lise Watier Midnight Pearls eyshadow in Orchid, Bourjois Paris eyeshadow 13, Benefit Rockateur blush, Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Gabby, UD Naked palette, Tokyomilk Dark Destiny No 79.

WHY CAN'T I SEE MY PLUM EYESHADOW?


THE OUTFIT


Earrings: Hillberg and Berk
Necklace: Le Chateau
Cuff: Who knows I've had it forever
Top: Le Chateau
Skirt: Workhall (local)
Shoes: United Nude

SHOES


I have been wearing Tokyomilk Dark Destiny No 79 perfume a fair bit this summer. It is not a scent I would normally go for but it feels summer-y or something. Apparently it has notes of honeysuckle in it. FUN FACT ABOUT HONEYSUCKLE: the woody part of the plant contains a chemical that cats react to in a similar way to catnip. My aunt brought over a dried honeysuckle stick and both of my cats got all weird over it! 

Did you know that cats react to honeysuckle? 

Also, sorry for my very late comments, I have been away from the computer lately.

3 comments:

  1. You looked amazing and the shoes are over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah your shoes!!! And you could cut someone on your eyeliner wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE SHOES ARE AWESOME!!! Wait, am I yelling? Did you hear me? AWESOME!!! And you look put-together, yet cool.

    Cats react to honeysuckle? No, I didn't know that ... hmmm ... hey Moo!

    ReplyDelete