A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, September 26, 2016

Super Soft Birthday

Hello thar! WOOOHOOO it is finally fall!! I need to get these summer outfits out of my folders so I can move on to my favourite clothing season!!

 Here is an outfit I wore to a friend's birthday party. The theme of the party was taken from my new favourite show Letterkenny. Each year, the guys on the show have a "super soft birthday" for their friend featuring cupcakes, sprinkles, party hats, and various pink things. I wanted to wear something kind of frilly or pink to match the theme; however, I don't really own anything frilly or pink so I did my best.  The peplum top has a sort of frill or something and I put some flowers in my hair and wore a heart necklace......that is about as soft as I get.

THE EQUIPMENT

MAC Lipgelee in Shift to Pink, MAC eyeshadows in Parfait Amour and Beautiful Iris, MAC Mineralize Blush in Sakura, NARS Blush in New Order, random hair flowers, random flower bracelet, Bunny Paige Necklace, Hillberg and Berk earrings.
THE OUTFIT


Top: Suzy Shier
Skirt: Dex
Shoes: Guess

Letterkenny is the funniest show I have seen in a long time. It vaguely reminds me of my other old favourite Trailer Park Boys.

The super soft birthday party
Anyone else out there ever watch Letterkenny or Trailer Park Boys? They are both Canadian shows so I wonder if people from elsewhere have ever seen them.

2 comments:

  1. haha nope, never heard of them. Though to be fair I haven't heard of half the TV shows in the US either. haha I love the idea of a super soft birthday party though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Letterkenny!!!

    ReplyDelete