A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Angels and Demons

It is almost Halloween! Hooray! I am supposed to be going to an early Halloween party tonight but I am currently experiencing a case of  general malaise/headache/nausea for some reason so I may not make it out :( BLARHG. Anyway, here is an outfit from an "angels and demons" themed party I attended at some point. I wore one of my club outfits with some wings from the Halloween store; my husband also wore a club outfit and added some little demon horns to his head with spirit gum.

THE EQUIPMENT

MAC Smoked Purple lipstick, Urban Decay moondust eyshadow in Solstice, Fyrinnae Blush in Seduce, MPZ Blush in LSD, Silk Naturals eyeshadow in Sugar Plum Fairy, Femme Fatale eyeshadows in Dispersion and The Nightmare, Sugarpill Lumi, Spellbound By Jinx Phantom Zone, Annabelle Glitterama liquid eyeliners, UD 24/7 Liners in Ransom and Psychedelic Sister, earrings made by my friend, necklace from local corset store.
HAIR STUFF

My friend made the two hair flowers on the top of this picture.

THE LEAST OUT OF FOCUS MAKEUP PICTURE THAT I MANAGED TO TAKE


THE OUTFIT


Dress: Polymorphe
Shoes: Flynn by Gold Dot

Are you excited for Halloween? I am! I suppose I should get my sh*t together and finish my costume one of these days......

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a party! Your dress is killer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that dress is sooo striking and sexy! Absolutely love the neck line and the purple duochrome quality to the shadow you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! :D Love the makeup colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is useful and very Wonderful article, Thanks for sharing something like this article.

    Mcx Tips Free Trial On Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  5. So hot! I agree with Sharlynn: Striking and sexy!

    ReplyDelete