A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, October 14, 2016

My Favourite Outfit

This outfit was my favourite thing to wear all summer. It is black, it is ventilated, and it is comfortable.  I didn't get a good picture of my skirt; it is a short skirt with a longer laser-cut overlay. The top is a crop top with long panels that hang down......to my great amusement I discovered these are called "car wash flaps." When I wear it I have to repress the urge to twirl maniacally along the side of parked cars......especially my husband's car......he would seriously kill me if I did that!
I think I will carry all of these clothing pieces over for fall outfits.....if I add a blazer, some tights, and some boots I should be good to go!

THE EQUIPMENT

Cuff: Guess, MAC Berry Black Friday, Necklace and Earrings: Made by me.

THE OUTFIT


Top: Le Chateau
Fishnet Socks: From my mom
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

As I look out the window this morning, all I see is SNOW. We had one of those crappy years where it pretty much went from being boiling hot to SNOW. There haven't been many good cool fall days for outfits......now I am pretty much stuck hiding all my clothes under my winter coat! LAME.
Is it snowing yet where you are?

2 comments:

  1. We're having a pretty nice fall weather, but it has been snowing in the mountains already^^ honestly, I can't wait for it to snow^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing those car wash flaps (lol) tops and they look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete