A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday

As per usual, I shall post a cyber goth outfit for Cyber Monday. I do not care that cyber goth has not been cool since approximately 2002, I still have a huge soft spot for it. I wore this outfit to go see a Juno Reactor DJ set which I thoroughly enjoyed.

THE EQUIPMENT

MAC Lip Pencil in Cyber World, MAC Lipstick in Cyber, Sugarpill Tiara, Hair flowers made by my friend, Necklace by Dominic Elvin Designs.
THE OUTFIT
(I look really crabby but I'm not, it's just lack of sleep/resting b*tch face)


Theca Dress: Zoetica Ebb
Tights that have a seam down the front that you can see through my dress which I find rather irritating: H & M
Boots: Demonia

The dress looks way cooler in person, the camera flash makes it look like it is not black BUT IT IS. I didn't have much time to get dressed for this and I don't feel I did the dress justice....I will have to try to make a better outfit for it next time.
Kudos to the lady who designed this dress. Despite the fact that it is VERY form-fitting, it is cut in such a way that it is still somewhat flattering if you are not particularly svelte which is NOT always the case with very tight things.

Did you do any online shopping today?

5 comments:

  1. I'll love cyber forever and ever. Man the deals sucked today. They were normal prices but the original prices were inflated, so they seemed like they were on sale. Bogus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool hair flowers! I didn't do much shopping except for power tools. XD There are always good deals on "gift set" type combo kits this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! I love you in cyber because it's fits you to a "t" ... who cares what's "cool" or not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing as always! I also used Black Friday week for some pattern shopping and for headphones. But Cyber Monday had nothing to offer for me...

    ReplyDelete