A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Galaxy Leggings

So......yeah. How about those U.S. election results??? I don't even know what to say about the kind of f*cketry that is going on in the world these days........I think I will just curl up in a corner and continue to distract myself with makeup and clothes or something.......

***ANYWAY***

Today's outfit was worn to a play one of those group breakout/escape games. I really suck at them but they are pretty fun! I was fairly overdressed to do such a thing but I am always overdressed so whatever. 

THE EQUIPMENT

Some fake eyelashes, MAC Rebel Lipstick, MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous, some Urban Decay eyeliners, a bunch of other crap.
I ACTUALLY PAINTED MY NAILS

Nerd Lacquer Cold and Calculating, Orly Purple Crush.

EYE MAKEUP


I was feeling ambitious and attempted to do my hair nicely. Do you ever look at Pinterest fails?


That is pretty much how it goes with me and hairstyles. I cannot do hair for the life of me but BY GOD I TRY!!

What I was going for.
What I ended up with.
GOOD LORD. Well, at least it looked okay from far away....sort of?

THE OUTFIT


Earrings: Lemantula Designs
Top: H&M
Dress and Leggings: Black Milk
Necklace: Guess
Shoes: YES

Have you ever been to a breakout/escape room? Did you escape in time?

5 comments:

  1. Oh lala! I love those leggings! I have a desire to have highlights and lowlights of purple, pink or teal and purple but haven't made any appointments yet. I'm one of those whose not surprised by the outcome of the election but like many outside the US I'm vomiting in my mouth but now it's funny that Trump isn't acting, speaking or saying he's going to go through with exactly what he said during campaigning...because that's what politicians do! Also the president doesn't have all reigning power to make any decisions s/he wants so this is going to be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lol, both your outfit and hair looked awesome, I love those messy braided hairdos so much I can't wait my hair to be long enough...*.* Haven't been to an escape room yet, but we're planning to visit one sometime, but probably not this year...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I don't know what it is about hair tutorials, but for some reason everyone is disappointed in themselves when it really doesn't look that bad. To me it looks pretty close to the girl... I feel like some of the volume and definition looks better because of her highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair, makeup and clothes are actually really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you on the hair fail. I can't do anything with hair. I just pin it up somehow and fix it with hairspray, then call it a messy do. And I can hardly braid my hair the normal way, never mind something as elaborate as your style. You looked much cooler than you think! <3

    ReplyDelete