A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Woven Scarf

I must say, we are having some weird weather where I live right now! It has only snowed, like, twice so far this winter and I can still see my lawn.....it is still green. WEIRD. Usually, we're balls deep in the white stuff by now.........NOT that I'm complaining as snow makes my drive to work a complete sh*t show and limits the shoes that I can wear. This outfit was the first thing I wore this year when it was finally cold enough to wear tights. I wore my hand woven scarf by threefold designs and accessorized it with some old kilt pins I had from back in the day. I also wore but one dangly earring.....didn't I read somewhere that asymmetrical ear jewellery was a trend? I'm SO trendy and up with the times I broke the other earring and just said "f*** it" and wore the one I had already put on anyway. I found an old faux leather mini skirt in my closet which I hadn't worn for a long time because mini skirts are not the most flattering length on me and you can see the outline of the pockets through the faux leather which drives me NUTS. I think I shall just cut the pockets out as I don't use them anyway.

THE EQUIPMENT

Bracelet: Alex + Ani, kilt pins: taken off an old skirt I wore in high school, Earring: Le Chateau, Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Motorhead.
THE OUTFIT

CURSE YOU POCKET OUTLINE!!
Scarf: threefold designs
Top: Dex
Skirt: Le Chateau Outlet
Tights: H&M
Boots: Guess

How's the weather in your neck of the woods? Is it cramping your style?

2 comments:

  1. The weather is calling Trump a liar here in Germany - we have double digits right now! Your outfit makes me yearn for a pleather skirt. Too bad I can't shop for a year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol would not have noticed the pockets if you hadn't mentioned it. My style is puffy coat now ha.

    ReplyDelete