A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, January 27, 2017

Vegas

Back in the fall of 2015, I went on a trip to Las Vegas with my husband and some friends. I am a bit late to the party with my pictures here but I figured I might as well post them anyway.  
We spent some time in the pool.....it was about 18 Celsius outside (64 F) and we thought the lifeguard was quite hilarious....the person had mittens and a headband on while we were in our bathing suits! I suppose Canadians are a bit more used to the cold than people who live further south.


We also went to see some shows. We went to see O, which was amazing, and Chris Angel Believe. The Criss Angel show was pretty bad but I love terrible things so it kind of worked for me. In the mornings, me and my husband and a friend of ours would go play low-stakes poker with the retired people which was pretty fun. I did not do very well, unfortunately! 


I also went shopping at the outlet stores and found a couple things, one of them being a cute wristlet from the Kate Spade store.

THE VEGAS-THEMED OUTFIT


I cannot remember where I wore this or why I chose to wear pants, which I rarely do. The boots are super old, I found them hidden away in my basement. The heels have worn off on them, I might go and get them re-heeled so I can still use them.

Have you ever been to Vegas?

3 comments:

  1. I think it depends on what you are used to and people from the desert probably freeze in Canadian summer! Seems like you two had a wonderful time... ^^ The Ace of Spade wristlet is a great headnot to Motorhead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr 60s are too cold to swim! You Canadians are tough! Seems like you had a good time. I'm dying to see O. Heard it was great. I went to Vegas when I was a kid in the middle of summer. First time I had heatstroke! I loved all the hotels though

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lifeguard wearing mittens! :D TOO funny! I went to Las Vegas for my 30th birthday (it was the 30th largest city in the US at the time). It was a fun trip. :)

    I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete