A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, February 27, 2017

Necklace Layering

Necklace layering.....I think it was trendy like, 4 years ago or something. Since I am not up with the times I am only getting around to trying this out now. It works out well for me as I love to wear as many accessories at once as possible.  I had the good fortune to have New Year's Eve off this year; on New Year's Day I went out for dinner with a bunch of friends and this is what I wore.

THE EQUIPMENT

Necklaces: Pilgrim Jewellery and Alexis Bittar, Earrings: Free People.

MAC Berry Black Friday, Bracelet: Le Chateau, Ring: Made by me in silversmithing class.

HUNG OVER OUTFIT PICTURE


Bat-Wing Shirt: Black Milk
Skirt: Workhall (local)
Boots: Guess

So I guess it was the Oscars last night......I never watch them as I am not really a movie person. Today, I browsed through the results as they came up when I was Googling pictures of what people wore; I hadn't seen the vast majority of the films that were nominated. One thing I HAD actually seen was O.J.: Made in America which won Best Documentary Feature. It was one of the most interesting things that I have watched in a long time, I would highly recommend seeing it (especially if you're a true crime/documentary nut like me!)

Did you watch the Oscars? 

1 comment:

  1. Nice layering! For some reason none of my necklaces match well enough to layer. Those look like they are made for each other. Nah, I hate award shows. Don't care about the Oscars. Arrival was good though

    ReplyDelete