A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Lazy Eye of Horus

Today's outfit is a lazy, comfortable club look. I found this black and gold kimono dress on sale at Killstar quite some time ago. It is a bit short for me and also makes me look kind of pregnant but that's what you get when your order online and can't try anything on. Despite these issues, I still LOVE the dress because of the awesome huge sleeves and metallic gold print. It's also pretty fun to dance around in with those flappy sleeves.

THE EQUIPMENT

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick, Sugarpill Goldilux, Earrings by Hunt Amor (local)

THE AWKWARD TRYING TO SHOW OFF MY SLEEVES OUTFIT PICTURE


Dress: Killstar Clothing
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Fluorite by YES


EARRINGS

Earrings: Bebe

OUTFIT AGAIN


How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. so awesome! I love those big sleeves. So glad that's in style now. I ended up sleeping through most of the weekend...was cold and rainy and a downer overall

    ReplyDelete