A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Cat Dress

A few months ago when I was shopping with my mother, we found a dress that we both ended up buying on a clearance rack. I believe my sister ended up buying one as well. It has CAT PRINT on it so we couldn't resist. It is from a store that I NEVER shop at but I am really happy with the dress; you can dress it up or down, it is comfortable, and it is black and white so you can easily change up your shoes and accessories to make different outfits.

THE EQUIPMENT

Necklaces: Pilgrim Jewellery, MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint in Blushing Berry, Bracelet: Le Chateau, Earrings: Hillberg and Berk.

THE OUTFIT


Dress: RW & Co
Shoes: United Nude


CLOSE UP OF CAT PRINT, COMPLETE WITH CAT HAIRS


JAMES POSING FOR THE CAMERA


FLOKI NOT WANTING ME TO TAKE PICTURES OF HIM


Would you wear a cat print dress?

4 comments:

  1. I love the print! It's subtle from a distance yet really cute close-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah awesome shoes!! Cute print too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love the cat prints! I too love my cats and cat designs!

    ReplyDelete