A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Scuba Knit

For a long time, I have been looking for something made of scuba knit or neoprene fabric to add to my wardrobe. This winter, I finally came across an excellent piece at a consignment store; it is an oversized, menswear sweater with overlong sleeves. The texture is super cool and it is an interesting, versatile, and comfortable addition to my casual wardrobe. For my first outfit I used my tried-and-true combination of all black + weird jewellery + interesting shoes. I wore some green earrings and makeup to add a touch of colour. The sweater works great for all black outfits; I think I will try it to style it with some coloured skirts for spring.

THE EQUIPMENT

NARS Rated R, Urban Decay Bender, , Hypnovamp earrings, Givenchy Celestial Black lipgloss.
MAKEUP


THE OUTFIT


BOOTS: Shi by Journeys

EQUIPMENT

Earrigs: CatherinetteRings, MAC Set to Stun Lipglass, Silver ring made by me, UD Uzi.

OUTFIT


Boots: Guess

Do you have any neoprene in your wardrobe?

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty jealous of your Star Trek lipglass... I want some things from that line so badly, if only because I love anything Star Trek lol.

    Neoprene and scuba knits have been really popular, and before it closed, the fabric store I worked at here in Texas had several really neat prints that I was trying to get around to buying. Sadly that didn't happen, so my search continues.

    I love oversized sweaters, especially cardis lol. What a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Futuristic! For a while I had my eye on some vivid print dresses, but I couldn't find one that looked good on me. And your pigtails make me wonder why no one does pigtails for health goth looks...

    ReplyDelete