A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Black, Shapeless, Drape-y Things

Today's outfit was worn to a house party. I decided to wear something comfortable so I paired a black, drape-y top with my favourite alien botany leggings. Oh, how I love black, shapeless, drape-y things....they are comfortable, versatile, and they flow when you walk about. Since we're getting into spring/summer, I figure I'll start wearing some brighter colours here and there. 

THE EQUIPMENT

Cuff: Cryoflesh, Necklace: DeUno, Ring: stuff from the craft store glue gunned together, Earrings: Hypnovamp, UD Electric, MAC Violetta.
Nicole By OPI Gone Wishin', Nerdlacquer Cold & Calculating.

THE OUTFIT


Top: Workhall (local)
Leggings: Zoetica Ebb

While I don't look forward to warmer weather ruining my fashion choices, I DO look forward to gardening season! It has begun!

RANDOM GARDENING PHOTO

Grape Hyacinth, Canada 150 Tulip, Queen of the Night Tulips, some form of miniature cedar tree that is supposed to die in my particular climate but hasn't for some reason, weird concrete finger that I found on clearance at a garden centre.

3 comments:

  1. Your outfit is great but that finger is freaking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the finger! Love the cuff and the outfit! Like nu-cyber or something. Also I know you're in Canada, but all our tulips are long gone. I miss them already. Beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete