A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Layering

It has happened to us all before; you see something you like online, you order it, you open the package and try it on........aaaaaaaaaaaand it sits weird on you. This happened to me recently with a long-sleeved tunic; it just wasn't doing anything for me. My solution to this common problem is to experiment with layering. I used this piece underneath a long tunic that I usually only wear in the summer to turn it into something I can wear in colder weather.  

THE EQUIPMENT

Necklace: Le Chateau, Earrings: Made by me in silversmithing class, MAC Studded Kiss lipstick.
THE OUTFIT


Longsleeve tunic: Noctex
Other tunic: Le Chateau
Boots: Guess

Do you shop online for clothing these days or do you prefer to try things on before you buy them?

1 comment:

  1. I always prefer to try on, unless it's a brand that's​ only sold online. If it doesn't fit, I try to make it work, like you did--which looks very chic and professional, btw! I hate fussing with online returns

    ReplyDelete