A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, May 1, 2017

Plum Skirt Strikes Again

One of my favourite clothing purchases that I have made in the last couple of years has been a lovely plum wrap skirt that I got from a local designer's store. When I shop for clothes and there is a choice to be made between a black item and a coloured item, I sometimes regret going for something coloured as it is usually harder to style than something black. This is definitely not the case with this skirt; the colour is awesome and it adds some interest to my often all black outfits. The shape is unique yet simple so it is easy to style with various items in my wardrobe, I have been able to wear it in every season of the year. It has been worn many times since I got it in many different ways and to me, this is what makes an awesome wardrobe addition.
For this outfit, I used a blazer as a jacket which I like to do in the spring when it warms up a bit. 

EQUIPMENT

Earrings: Hillberg and Berk, Necklace: Alexis Bittar, MAC Superglass in Fab Frenzy
OUTFIT


Blazer: Vero Moda
Top: Le Chateau
Skirt: Workhall (local)
Boots: Guess

It seems that many of the blogs that I have been following are no longer active :( I have been looking for some new blogs to follow so feel free to post a link to your blog in the comments so I can check it out!

3 comments:

  1. The skirt has such a cool shape, with the angle instead of a straight wrap. And the color is so pretty! I can see why it's a favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE the skirt on you. Great color and great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a lovely color! Also there's a cool design thing on with the zipper and necklace. Yeah my blog list thinning as well. Or only updating on Instagram. I still like blogging through

    ReplyDelete