A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

X-Mas Colours

The weather is sort of starting to warm up at this point so I guess it's time to get my winter outfits out of my blogging folder. 
Today's outfit features a dress that I wore quite a bit during the dreaded holiday season. I felt it was quite appropriate for this time of the year as it is red, gold, and green (red gold and GREEEE-EEEE-EEE-EEEN!).  *Sorry for that, I couldn't help myself.* I ordered it online and it turned out to be a bit shorter than I thought it was. Since I have been on a roll with wearing things that are too short for me lately, I threw on a pair of tights and went with it.

THE EQUIPMENT

NARS Larger Than Life Lipgloss in Norma, UD Mildew eyeliner and Bender eyeshadow, Estee Lauder Cyber Green eyeshadow, Earrings from my mother.

THE OUTFIT


Dress: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden

The weather here continues to be cold enough for me to continue to wear my fall wardrobe. While this is good for my fashion sense, it is NOT good for my poor garden! Things are looking a bit sh*tty in that department this year! ARGH!

Any other gardeners out there? How are your plants looking this year?

1 comment:

  1. Cool dress. I like that shade of green. :)
    We've had plant-friendly weather the last few weeks, and my newly planted grass and trees look great. But we're supposed to get a big snowstorm starting tomorrow... Spring is weird here.

    ReplyDelete