A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Long. Black. Asymmetric. Gunmetal.

Today's outfit was worn out for a nice dinner followed by an evening of pool. Pro tip: long necklaces and flappy shirts tend to get in the way when you're trying to line up your shot. Note to self: wear something a bit less involved next time you go play pool. 
The aforementioned necklace is from Lufolk Crafts on Etsy. It is hand-forged and made out of iron.....how cool is that? It also fits in well with my gunmetal accessories.........I really enjoy matching my metals. I have been looking for shoes and a bag with gunmetal accents for quite some time without success.

THE EQUIPMENT

Necklace: Lufolk Crafts, Earrings: Local clothing store.
THE OUTFIT


TOP: Wings of Sin (Etsy)
SKIRT: Groceries Apparel

I am starting to see iron jewellery popping up here and there and I think it's really neat! What do you think of it?

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love the top.

    Iron jewelry is great! Iron finishes have been showing up more in home improvement as well, such as light fixtures and faucets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a female version of Mars/Ares with your dark tunic-like outfit and the iron jewellery. What an awesome look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite!
    Iron jewelry, hmm-- very fetching. Seems like I have some searching to do =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your necklace! I've been seeing iron too--i like it! especially the simple primitive stuff like the one you got!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this outfit ... LOVE! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete