A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Corset

Good day! I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I had this weekend off so I got to do some fun stuff! I went out for a nice steak dinner for a friend's birthday, went to see Blade Runner 2049, and hung out with some friends in the hot tub! 
Today's outfit was from last summer when I went to a corset fashion show/burlesque performance. I am not sure why I felt the need to wear a  steel boned corset, PVC skirt, and no less than five different hair accessories in the middle of the hot summer....it wasn't great (thus the cranky looking outfit picture). I guess I wanted an excuse to wear my wedding corset again. 

THE EQUIPMENT

Earrings, necklace, bracelets: Random goth-ish jewellery I found at random times at the very mainstream store Le Chateau, Various Hair accessories: some made by me, Lipstick: Riri Woo (the most annoyingly named lipstick ever).

THE OUTFIT


Corset: Sweet Carousel
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

How was your weekend? Who is excited for Halloween next week???

4 comments:

  1. You look so regal! Lol I don't even know where my wedding dress is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! A weekend off? You lucky duck! And some hot tub time to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding outfit was marvelous and the corset deserves some time out in the night light again!

    ReplyDelete