A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, October 1, 2017

From Summer to Fall

It's that time of the year again......the time when the weather wildly fluctuates between summer heat and fall chill. It's kind of a pain in the ass because one day you're still in summer sandals and the next day you need a coat and boots. I'm glad that I have a few good transitional pieces in my wardrobe that can be worn in different seasons. I am planning on using this dress for my fall and spring wardrobe; I will wear it with opaque black tights, boots, and a jacket or scarf when it gets colder out.

THE EQUIPMENT

NARS Rikugien, Earrings: local clothing store, Necklace: made by me in silversmithing class.

THE OUTFIT


Dress: Kowtow Clothing (from a local online boutique)

I'm still enjoying some stuff from the garden before the first frost. I got a nice FAT zucchini and I used it to make zucchini noodle pasta. I have a TON of ripe tomatoes right now and I have been using them to make tomato and veggie sauces. 


What clothes are you going to take from summer to fall?

2 comments:

  1. Omg one of your silversmithing pieces! So cool! It goes so perfectly with your dress. I have some basics that travel all seasons...t-shirt dresses will be worn with tights... Then fleece leggings. Otherwise I just wear a jacket on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shades and that dress is so cute.

    ReplyDelete