A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, October 8, 2017

See-Through and a Scarf

On the day I wore this outfit, I believe it was something like 30°C (86 F) outside. Despite this, I managed to work a scarf into my ensemble.......it was made of linen so I didn't completely fry. I don't really wear much in the way of revealing or form-fitting clothing for daywear these days as I continue to age and my metabolism continues to die a slow death. On this particular day, for some reason, the urge struck me to wear a see-through knitted crop top. AVERT YOUR EYES!!

THE EQUIPMENT 

Pendant: Made by me in silversmithing class. Sunglasses.....aren't even in the outfit picture.......

THE OUTFIT


Top: Piper Dalton Designs
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Scarf: Nuit Clothing

How do you feel about wearing see-through clothing? 

3 comments:

  1. Those are fun shoes! And I love the pendant. :)
    I don't do see-through clothing, but that's due to body image, not any kind of fashion decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom wear see through clothes, only for disco dancing. And even there I keep my nipples and lower body covered... But you look smashing as ever! The necklace adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete