A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Spiderwebs

ONLY 2 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN!! 

I must say, I just had a damn good weekend! My friends from my hometown came to visit and we went to see Depeche Mode! They put on an amazing show, it was really something to see. I didn't think I'd ever get to see them live. We also put together a group costume and partied it up for Halloween (since it falls on a Tuesday this year, we got our partying done early.)

Here is a spider web themed outfit that I wore to a Halloween party last year. 

THE EQUIPMENT


THE OUTFIT


Dress: Pinupgirl Clothing
Waist Cincher: Artifice Clothing
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

If you're dressing up for Halloween, make sure you post it on your blog! I would love to see your costumes!

4 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome outfit! I am so very much looking forward to your Blade Runner costume!! I hope you are still doing it! Yep I've got my costume post scheduled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!!! I loved the Depeche Mode concert, it was such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red lining that flashes underneath the spiderwebs! Stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete