A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Turquoise

Well holy crap, it's already OCTOBER.  I guess I had better get rid of all of the summer outfits hanging around in my blogging folder! I have lots of styling ideas for the fall and winter season, I can't wait to be able to go to things other than work so I can try them out!
Today's outfit consists of what I believe is supposed to be a bathing suit cover up with a bunch of tassels on it. It was far more see-through than I thought when trying it on so I wear a pull-on skirt under it to protect my modesty. It has great flow and movement and is one of my favourite things to wear in the summer; it also goes with a wide variety of shoes and accessories. Speaking of accessories, I have always wanted to get my hands on some vintage silver and turquoise jewellery. Until I do, I shall wear fake turquoise. This outfit was worn out to a Cajun restaurant......it was so tasty! I even tried alligator. Good times.

THE EQUIPMENT

Fake turquoise jewellery from a variety of mainstream clothing stores.
 THE OUTFIT


Shoes: Shellys London

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Its hard to beleive thats a bathing suit cover up it looks great as dress.

    ReplyDelete